Investment Director - Green Infrastructure
BlueOrchard Finance is a leading global impact investment management firm dedicated to fostering inclusive and sustainable growth while providing attractive returns for its investors. The company offers premium multi-asset class solutions and is an expert in innovative blended finance and public-private-partnership mandates.
With a major presence in emerging and frontier markets and offices on four continents, BlueOrchard helps its partners around the world make profound investment decisions and meet their objectives. To date, the company has invested more than USD 4bn across 70 emerging and frontier markets, enabling fundamental social impact.
Become part of an industry-leading project finance initiative with focus on green infrastructure projects in emerging markets focusing on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Waste Optimisation.
- Coordinate and grow your team of specialists to successfully implement green infrastructure projects in emerging markets;
- Manage deal opportunities including credit analysis, financial modelling, scenario analysis, and deal write-ups;
- Build relationships with clients and develop wider networks with key market constituents;
- Build and run models to monitor the portfolio of transactions;
- Direct report to the CEO (Dr. Patrick Scheurle).
BlueOrchard is officially mandated by the R20 Initiative (https://regions20.org).
You will have the opportunity to drive BlueOrchard’s Green Infrastructure Initiative to success and international acclamation. Build & lead a team of A-Players, size opportunities and grow rewarding relationships. BlueOrchard being a global Leader in Impact Investing, you will be supported by brilliant people and a a powerful network.
- Multiple years of relevant experience with a leading infrastructure investment player and experience in the origination and execution of structured finance deals;
- Superior analytical aptitude, creative problem-solving abilities and excellent communication as well as client facing skills;
- International experience in executing structured finance transactions across a variety of jurisdictions in emerging markets and products including senior debt, junior debt and equity;
- Highly motivated team player with integrity and a passion for Impact Investing.