Intern - Portfolio Management team (6 months)
Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment manager. The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and sustainable growth while providing attractive returns for its investors. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, BlueOrchard has offices in Cambodia, Georgia, Peru, Kenya, Luxembourg, and Geneva. To date, the company has deployed over USD 4bn in impact investments across 70 emerging and frontier markets, enabling social impact.
- Independently work on projects and manage stakeholder relationships;
- Support on portfolio management analysis, research and management reporting;
- Support on establishing various reports;
- Support sales and marketing activities, such as newsletters and due diligence.
- Excellent academic performance, preferably in finance, business administration or related field;
- Strong problem solving and conceptual skills;
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to multitask and cope with time pressure in demanding situations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, advanced VBA skills in using Excel a strong plus;
- Proficiency in English, French would be a plus;
- Self-starter with strong work ethics and positive energy;
- Excellent team player with high service orientation;
- Proactive, result-driven, able to work in a fast paced environment, flexible with “hands-on” approach and willingness to perform both technical and administrative tasks;
- Reliable and committed.
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter via www.blueorchard.com/about-us/careers/ Deadline for application is 19 November. Apply