Inrate is an independent sustainability rating agency based in Switzerland. Inrate has over 25 years of experience linking its in depth sustainability analysis to financial markets. Our range of services in-cludes ESG analysis, sustainability assessments and shareholder services under the zRating label.
The Sustainability Analyst must build and leverage her/his knowledge on material social and environmental issues pertaining to her/his assigned sectors. She/he will analyse and assess the sustainability performance of companies within her/his assigned sectors and take full responsibility for the quality of supporting research conducted by third parties for assigned sectors. She/he will assume quality management responsibilities for designated Inrate products. This function reports directly to the Head of Operations.
- Validation of the Inrate Sustainability Assessments (ISA) in compliance with the internally developed methodology for assessing companies on their sustainability performance;
- Conduct environmental, social and governance (ESG) research on companies based on primary and secondary sources;
- Continuous assessment of ESG relevant controversies pertaining to the companies within the assigned sectors;
- Actively support the development of methodology;
- Propose and execute quality assurance tasks;
- Prepare and support the development of customized deliverables for clients;
- Be the contact person for clients for the assigned sectors, answering queries regarding the methodology and the assigned sectors.
- Masters’ degree in associated field (e.g. sustainable development, social sciences, economics, international relations or business);
- Extended studies are considered an asset (RI or Sustainability relevant courses);
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Identify material and relevant information;
- Take initiative and work autonomously;
- Accurate and meticulous;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken),
Interested applicants with the required attributes are asked to send a detailed CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.