Business Development Intern 60-100% (6 months)
Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment manager. The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and sustainable growth while providing attractive returns for its investors. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, BlueOrchard has offices in Cambodia, Georgia, Peru, Kenya, Luxembourg, and Geneva. To date, the company has deployed over USD 4bn in impact investments across 70 emerging and frontier markets, enabling social impact.
As part of the Sales team, you will work closely with the Head of Business Development and Senior Sales Professionals to support BlueOrchard’s growth strategy.
- Support Business Development team on their day-to day work;
- Assist Senior Sales in planning and organizing client meetings;
- Create, enhance, and maintain sales material;
- Manage pre- and after-sale information flows;
- Manage CRM database and external data platforms.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, economics or finance, planning on pursuing a master`s degree would be a plus;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Experience in finance would be a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Proficiency in English and German;
- Self-starter with strong work ethics and positive energy;
- Willingness to assist other team members with their tasks;
- Proactive, reliable, professional with “hands-on” approach;
- Customer-oriented with an entrepreneurial attitude;
- Preferably based in Zurich with a valid Swiss work permit.