Associate, Energy Storage Infrastructure (f/m) 100%
SUSI Partners AG is a fast-growing Swiss investment manager focusing on sustainable infrastructure investments in renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy storage projects.
- Identification and assessment of energy storage investment opportunities
- Analysis of pipeline projects that fit the specified investment criteria
- Construction and maintenance of financial models
- Assisting in the due diligence and transaction execution for proposed investments
- Preparation of investment committee materials, internal memoranda and other documents
- Maintaining up-to-date in-depth research in respect of political and economic factors affecting countries that are relevant to the Fund and its pipeline
- Reviewing investment portfolio performance and assist in analysing and reporting results for stakeholders
- Three to five years’ experience, ideally in an infrastructure- or renewable energy-related role, preferably from an advisory, lending or sponsor background
- Exceptional academic credentials in the area of business economics, with focus on finance; MBA is a plus
- Very good analytical and superb financial modelling skills with the ability to build financial models from scratch and draw appropriate conclusions from their output
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal oriented; a self starter who is highly motivated and hard working
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- German fluency is an advantage, although not necessary
If you want to help with financing the clean energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Ms. Margret Bruecker, HR Officer. Please include in the subject of your email “Associate – Energy Storage”.