CEO for one month
The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider of workforce solutions, a company with 600 colleagues at 50 sites in most cities in Switzerland. We provide more than 23’000 people with new professional challenges each year.
Do you have what it takes to become a CEO? Apply now and accompany The Adecco Group Switzerland’s CEO, Nicole Burth, for a whole month (June/July with the possibility of a permanent placement after the internship’s ending). For this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals in the early stage of their careers (recently graduated or still studying) who demonstrate clear strengths, strong commitment and have got the #CEOAttitude.
- We want your opinion! How would you decide and act in situations a CEO faces every day? During the month of your internship, your place is next to Nicole Burth who will challenge you and involve you whenever she takes a decision.
- You represent The Adecco Group Switzerland as CEO for One Month at national events together with Nicole Burth. You accompany her to various internal and external meetings, panels, conferences etc.
- You participate in the global CEO for One Month programme. To do so, you prepare and present a business case on a relevant HR subject. If you are among the best 10 country-CEOs for One Month worldwide, you get to participate in the global CEO for One Month boot camp and meet nine fellow interns from around the globe. As such, you are one step closer to become the global CEO for One Month who will accompany Alain Dehaze, CEO of The Adecco Group, for one month in fall 2018.
- You are a fast and eager learner and motivated to try different, new and bold ways of doing things.
- You are not intimidated by complex problems or important people. You have strong analytical skills, and are able to prioritize and solve important issues under a lot of pressure; all while coming up with novel solutions.
- You are self-aware. As a strong communicator, you manage your relations well and adapt your communication to the emotions and behaviours of others without becoming too adjusted.
- You show resilience and have a strong drive and ambition to achieve results and succeed when things get tough.
- You take ownership, see the opportunities and act on them. You learn fast from success and failure.
- You are a strong team player, when needed you can take a lead and mobilise teams for action.
- With a strong customer focus, you come up with innovative and effective solutions that add to a great customer experience.
- You have passion for people and are very motivated to work with The Adecco Group Switzerland.
- Your English is Proficiency Level