Head Global Sustainability & Operation Technology
Sika is an innovative global company that manufactures chemical and technological specialities for construction and industry. Sika Technology AG has the global responsibility for Research and Development within more than 20 countries and occupies more than 900 employees worldwide.
In this position you will foster value creation for Sika and implement a vision/strategy for the team “Global Sustainability & Operation Technology” in agreement with CTO and aligned with group, Sika Technology and regional strategies and needs.
- Ensure that our processes and products fulfil all relevant regulatory requirements and drive our sustainability activities with a keen eye on shareholder value and our obligation continuously improve the environmental footprint of our product offerings
- Unlock and link the best opportunities for the Sika group, with the ability and leadership to bridge technology creation, production innovation and process improvement with business needs
- Direct line responsibility for 2-3 departments including full budget and cost centre responsibility
- Responsible for all corporate activities in sustainability, EHS, process development, global factory audit, KPI assessment and improvement recommendations, equipment and production process innovation
- Customer value creation through sustainability strategies linking product development with customer and regional needs
- University degree in chemical, mechanical or process engineering combined with an economical degree
- At least 7 years sound experience in operation in an international matrix organisation
- Ability to drive and deliver agreed targets and objectives
- Profound leadership expertise
- Strong negotiation and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German