Head of Sustainability
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
At our global headquarters in Zurich-Seefeld, where over 200 colleagues from 30 nationalities work, we are currently offering the opportunity to join The Adecco Group as Head of Sustainability
As Head of Sustainability, you are internally responsible for driving the sustainability strategy and objectives for the Group, and driving alignment across the countries and the Adecco Group Foundation. You will lead the creation and implementation of the resulting sustainability policies and practices across the company and countries, working with key departments across the house and in the regions. Key internal partners include Public Affairs, HR, legal, compliance and sales.
Externally, you are responsible for collaborating with the Marketing/Communications and Public Affairs teams to share the learnings and accomplishments with external target audiences. While we have an omnichannel approach, the flagship publication is the annual Sustainability Report, under your remit.
- Drive global sustainability strategy, to support and complement the Group and Foundation strategies
- Lead development and implementation of consistent sustainability policies and practice across the Group, in collaboration with other departments
- Spearhead culture change to embed sustainability in the company culture and reposition it as a tool for competitive advantage
- Manage the network of sustainability professionals across our country network to ensure a consistent approach, quality control and sharing of best practice
- Spearhead Group materiality assessment, and integration of findings into decision-making
- Lead the process to re-think how we gather, analyze and apply sustainability data to drive strategic decision-making.
- Create and maintain a repository of information, to enable other Group functions to leverage the value of sustainability, including bid writing, thought leadership, sales and innovation
- Represent the Group in sustainability arenas including ILO Global B&D, UN Global Compact, ENAR, Business Europe (CSR Group), etc., in coordination with Public Affairs
- Established sustainability professional with a track record of leading change, ideally within multinational companies
- Strategic planning skills and ability to translate objectives into concrete actions with appropriate KPIs
- Strong project management skills, with experience leading global, cross-functional projects
- Highly self-motivated team player with the ability to build strong relationships with peers across departments and countries
- Knowledge of reporting systems and standards (UNGC, DJSI, FTSE4Good, CDP, Eco Vadis, etc.)
- Ability to see the big picture, while maintaining acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages are an asset
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, or equivalent; Masters preferred
To apply please send your application and CV to email@example.com.