Digital Innovation Manager
Greater Zurich Area
Our client is a global provider of Coffee-, Foodservice- and Water Systems. They are expanding their digital team in order to design & introduce new products & services in the area of Internet of Things supported by Big Data and Machine Learning. Your area of responsibilities reach from analytics to the development of new solutions up to the rollout across the globe.
As a key member the Digital Innovation team, you will be a part of shaping the future of how Coffee Systems enable customers to drive lifetime value over the entire product life cycle, delight consumers with new offers, experiences and engagement. Our team’s mission is to define and deliver revolutionary digital platform-based services to help our customers serving the best coffee, enhance their offering, and provide transparency around category performance and operating cost.
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide strategic and actionable business insights with the overarching goal to create value for our customers through customer centric innovations;
- Use statistics to interpret trends and patterns in data sets to generate insights regarding machine performance (reliability), service quality, user behavior and consumption patterns;
- Based on analytics and insights generated, identify opportunities to enhance value creation and capture capacity with new service offerings;
- Develop and manage our data collection and behavioral analytic vendor relationships;
- Support & drive efforts to establish a network / process / tools & framework to early identify trends affecting the company's value creation and capture capacity;
- Communicate results by developing dynamic and visual reporting that clearly communicates trends and statistically significant anomalies in the context of the business problem. Leverage strong business acumen, presentation and communication skills to create and present analysis in a relevant, consumable, meaningful, and insightful ways.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, passionate, digitally aware and naturally curious coworker who can develop new capabilities with the Service Innovation and Digital Innovation teams. You will use analytic tools, data and methodologies to identify, measure, and track elements tied to our strategic priorities. You will perform analysis covering a wide range of data sources including Big Data both internally and externally to improve service efficiency, product performance, spot emerging trends, and generate insights that are both forward-looking and commercially meaningful.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Natural Sciences or a related discipline;
- 3-6 years of experience in consulting, digital innovation, data analytics, machine learning, IoT, Big Data or similar;
- Experience in data modeling and data driven decision making using statistical software and business intelligence tools;
- Excellent quantitative skills combined with a strong business acumen;
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to effect change throughout the organization by influencing key stakeholders and business units through thoughtful impact analysis and strong presentation skills;
- Proven critical and strategic thinker; ability to understand available information, synthesize, and communicate a proposed solution clearly and concisely to analysts, business and product owners and developers.