Head of Digital Marketing
Contribute to a product that allows coffee growers to sell their goods directly to roasters. Create engaging online marketing campaigns. Collaborate with software developers, sales and coffee sourcing departments. This is a full-time position located in our head-office in Zurich, Switzerland. Your tasks will include:
- Increase leads conversion using marketing funnel and buyer’s journey.
- Write powerful stories and engaging content about coffee origins and the way algrano empowers coffee growers and roasters.
- Update existing as well as developing new digital user experiences (UX).
- Use metrics to show marketing and content ROI.
- Assure brand consistency across all channels.
- Experience in digital marketing, inbound marketing and B2B e-commerce.
- Experience in formulating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to coordinate projects, meet tight deadlines on short notice.
- Proficiency in English writing and editing. Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humor.
- Understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and its application in content writing.
- Knowledge with graphic design softwares such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
If you are interested, please contact the product manager, Christian Burri: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send an email with your CV and a short text explaining:
A) Interesting information about you! - include how you heard about algrano and the position, and how you address the skills and requirements for the role.
B) Explain two relevant marketing projects you worked on. What were your tasks and responsibilities and send us a link or relevant supporting material to the projects (if available).