Business Development Associate
Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment manager. The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and climate-smart growth, while providing attractive returns for investors. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, BlueOrchard has offices in Cambodia, Georgia, Peru, Kenya, Luxembourg, and Geneva. To date, the company has deployed over USD 4.7 billion in impact investments across 70 emerging and frontier markets, enabling tangible social impact.
- Support Senior BD in evaluation of new clients and investment solutions;
- Develop and actively manage your own sales pipeline, mainly Swiss-based Investors;
- Engage in client meetings together with Head Business Development Switzerland;
- Manage pre- and after-sale information flows;
- Create, enhance, and maintain sales material;
- Achieve targeted revenue and new asset goals;
- Provide input for product development and investment solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing role in the investment management industry;
- Solid financial industry background - 3-5 years of experience in Banking/ Asset Management;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in business administration, economics or finance, CFA or CAIA is a plus;
- Superior communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Proficiency in English and German.
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter via www.blueorchard.com/about-us/careers/
Deadline for application is April 30, 2018.