Business Development Intern 100% (6 months)
Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment manager. The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and sustainable growth while providing attractive returns for its investors. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, BlueOrchard has offices in Singapore, Cambodia, Georgia, Peru, Kenya, Luxembourg, and Geneva. To date, the company has deployed over USD 4.7bn in impact investments across 70 emerging and frontier markets, enabling social impact.
- Support Business Development team on their day-to day work;
- Assist Senior Sales in planning and organizing client meetings;
- Create, enhance, and maintain sales material;
- Manage pre- and after-sale information flows;
- Manage CRM database and external data platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, economics or finance;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Experience in finance would be a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Proficiency in German and English is crucial;
- Self-starter with strong work ethics and positive energy;
- Willingness to assist other team members with their tasks;
- Proactive, reliable, professional with “hands-on” approach;
- Customer-oriented with an entrepreneurial attitude;
- Based in Zurich with a valid Swiss work permit.