Internship People & Development
Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment manager. The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and climate-smart growth, while providing attractive returns for its investors. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, BlueOrchard has offices in Singapore, Cambodia, Georgia, Peru, Kenya, Luxembourg, and Geneva. To date, the company has deployed over USD 5bn in impact investments across 80 emerging and frontier markets, enabling tangible social and environmental impact.
- Planning, organizing and realization of team events for Head Quarter and local offices;
- Support core HR functions and closely work with the People&Development team on their day-to-day activities;
- Independently manage smaller projects;
- Support in office management.
- Outstanding skills in relationship management and a good sense for pragmatic solutions;
- Excellent academic performance, preferably in business administration, marketing or related field;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Oral and written proficiency in English and German;
- Self-starter with strong work ethics and positive energy;
- Proactive, result-driven, able to work in a fast paced environment, flexible with “hands-on” approach and willingness to perform both technical and administrative tasks;
- Excellent team player with high service orientation.
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter via the below link. Deadline for application is 15.07.2018.Apply