Legal Intern for ESG and Reputational risks
ECOFACT provides the knowledge required to navigate ESG risks and opportunities. We work primarily for banks, insurers, institutional investors, and international standard-setters. We help our clients to improve their understanding of credit, reputational, compliance and liability risks in the context of sustainability, ESG, human rights, and responsible business conduct. Founded as a spin-off from a leading Swiss bank, ECOFACT is a fully independent firm based in Zurich.
- contribute to research for a tool used to monitor regulatory change pertaining to corporate responsibility and sustainable finance;
- analyze environmental, social, and governance risk issues, and contribute to reports on reputational risks;
- support the team in business development; and
- contribute to the team’s projects and deliverables.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in law as well as a master’s degree in a relevant field, and ideally have some work experience. Excellent knowledge of French and EU law is essential.
- You have a sound understanding of environmental and human rights risks, as well as the relevant international standards.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated and reliable, resourceful, and able to work flexibly and independently. You should have excellent interpersonal and project management skills, as well as an easy-going personality.
- You are fluent in English and French and have excellent drafting skills in English. Knowledge of German, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese is an asset.
- Valid Swiss permit or EU nationality required.
Please send your CV and a cover letter in English, in which you briefly explain why you are interested in this position, to Olivier Jaeggi, Managing Director, as soon as possible. email@example.com.