Corporate Strategy Director
We are a young and dynamic company founded in 2015 with the head office in Switzerland, and offices in China, Germany and the USA where our key markets are. We focus on last mile e-mobility solutions, designing and developing quality e-mobility products such as e-scooters and e-skateboards for both B2C and B2B. The company has grown internationally and partnered with several major retailers, car manufacturers and corporations over the past years. We are rapidly expanding as we venture into new business models and consumer markets. We are looking for a Corporate Strategy Director with relevant experience to join the team and help steer our international growth, focusing on Asian markets.
- Provide advice for and support corporate finance activities such as financial management and budget forecasting, as well as fundraising efforts including the sourcing of new funds and managing due diligence process
- Ensure sound and optimal capital structure for different stages of the business, recommending appropriate financing mechanism when necessary
- Maintain oversight of the financials across all offices, as well as carry out periodic financial and operational performance reviews to optimize financial and operational performance
- Ensure sound corporate policies are in place to uphold best corporate practices
- Work with regulators and policy makers in key markets to facilitate business development efforts, focusing on Asian markets
- Work with business development team to develop strategies for business expansion, especially in the Asian markets
- At least a Master’s degree in related fields such as finance and management
- Experience in corporate finance, business development, consulting, investment banking or venture capital, experience with drafting corporate policies and implementing best corporate practices are a bonus
- Familiar with different kinds of financing instruments such as subordinated debt and preferred shares
- Strong networks in and familiarity with the venture capital ecosystem in Switzerland and Asia
- Possess work experience and networks in Asia that are relevant for business expansion, such as experience working with regulators in key markets
- Fluent in English and Chinese (must be able to read business documents and policies in both languages), German is a plus
- Possess entrepreneurial mindset and business acumen, preferably with experience working in a startup environment
If you fulfil the above requirements and would like to make a difference in urban mobility landscape, feel free to send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.