Co-Founder & Business Development Manager
Bern / Home office
Would you like to co-found and decisively shape a Swiss start-up company? Do you want to create jobs in Africa and help farmers to escape poverty? I have developed an innovative business model to industrially process and conserve African agricultural products directly at the farm. Product quality and cost will enable the company to sell the products to B2B customers in the cosmetics- and food industry.
- Development of marketing- and sales concept for all products
- Cold acquisition and care of B2B customers
- Refining and optimizing the product portfolio and business model
- Contact and convince future capital investors and other partners
- Development of logistic concept within Europe
- Support of the founder in negotiations with authorities and suppliers
- Workload: As part-time job approx. 10% until the end of 2020; approx. 20-40% until end 2021; afterwards 100%.
- Capital investment, wages and ownership of company shares are negotiable
- The position is open to persons in pre-retirement as well, but limited for approx. 2 years.
- Charismatic and rousing type of salesman
- Experience in B2B marketing and sales (preferably in the F&B, pharmaceutical or cosmetics industries)
- Education and/or experience in business administration
- Strong business mindset and high standard on professionalism
- A healthy dose of idealism and perseverance to do business in Africa
- Outstanding knowledge of human nature and empathy, also in an intercultural environment
- Flexible enough to take on all the necessary activities to lead this start-up business to success
- Lives a business ethic based on Christian values
- Willingness to travel to customer and occasional visits to Africa
- Fluent in English and either French or German
- Mature personality (at least 25 years old)
Are you courageous enough to start this adventure and make a real change in Africa? Please send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com