Associate Life Sciences Consulting
As an Associate of a global life sciences management consultancy, you support the world's leading healthcare companies across the business on issues as diverse as strategy, organisational transformation, business integration and change management.
- Work on international consulting assignments at leading global organizations in teams together with clients and senior colleagues.
- Contribute to client development activities in client service teams and regional hubs. Support the development of key accounts and contribute to proposals.
- Take ownership and drive internal projects along the company’s expansion path (e.g., international expansion, developing internal functions/capabilities)
We are looking for highly motivated self-starters who thrive in an entrepreneurial setting, possess enthusiasm and energy to take on new initiatives, contribute to business building, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are culturally sensitive and curious, and can work effectively with global teams and more senior colleagues and clients.
- Master’s degree from a top-tier institution preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (Pharma, Biotech, Medtech, Hospitals, or other Healthcare / Life Sciences)
- International experience is a plus
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland.